Monday, November 17, 2008

The World According to Elijah

IMG_5731 Today I got to spend the day with Elijah.  I often have to drive to Port-au-Prince.  While I mostly do so alone because of all the errands and schedule changes, sometimes I take one of the kids along.  It gives me a chance to have time with them alone.  At breakfast time I asked Elijah if he wanted to come along today and the answer was an enthusiastic "yes!"

We drove along Route Nationale #1 and Elijah had the camera with him in the backseat.  Thought you might want to see the world from his perspective.  Below is a slide-show of some of his photos.


And some of you have been asking about Thai, our dog.  She is doing well and now fully grown.  She is a wonderful watchdog and great family dog too.  Emma loves to shower love on the dog.  Here we are relaxing the other day on our front porch.

IMG_5717

Meanwhile the boys play with their toys.  The dirt is their construction site right now.

IMG_5722

No comments:

Post a Comment