Monday, November 12, 2007

Hello from Ethan Karl

Closeup of Ethan Hi, this is Ethan reporting from Kaliko, Haiti.  My two best friends are Crockie and Sir Knight-a-lot.  Crockie is a crocodile that I adopted.  He is one that came in an egg and grows in water.  He goes with me everywhere I go.

Sir Knight-a-lot is my pet dinosaur.  I like sharks, dinosaurs and crocodiles, but dinosaurs are my favorite.  Today I finished my shark puzzle.  It was 100 pieces.  I also have a dinosaur puzzle.  They both glow in the dark.

I love to play baseball in our backyard.  We have to try and keep Thai, our dog, away from the ball because will chew it.  Almost every time I am at bat I can hit a home run.   

My favorite movie is the Capturing Animals series from Mutual of Omaha.  I like them because they shoot the animals with a gun that makes them fall asleep or they also catch animals in water with a rope. 

This morning we did skip counting.  Skip counting is  2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20.  We are learning this so at the market I can count things and money.  For home-schooling we also learned about pianos and that they are not part of the string or percussion family, but have their own family - the keyboard family.

Ethan hitting a home run

Ethan hitting a home run!

IMG_7629

Here is a picture of my dog Thai.

IMG_7483

Eating a snack on trip to Port

No comments:

Post a Comment