After church we all make our way back to Kaliko. The team is coming with us for a relaxing afternoon at the beach following lunch. Heather has prepared her Hawaiian meatballs. They are always a favorite.
On the road home we have more adventures with our tires (kawoutchou in Kreyol). Coming up the hill to Kaliko the front right tire blows. And when I say blows, I mean a total blowout. Thankfully there is no traffic coming the other way as I can't hold it straight on the road. Again I was thankful for God's providence in the matter. I have plenty of help for changing the tire since we have the team with us. In about 30 minutes we manage to get the old one off, newly repaired spare on. I had just spent part of a day in Port repairing a hole in one tire plus a hole in the spare.
The day at the beach is relaxing. The water was especially clear today. Lots of fishes to see. God's glory is always evident here.
No comments:
Post a Comment