Monday, August 26, 2013

Newsletter and Other News

Sorry for the lack of blog posting over the past couple months.  I think I realized that after nearly six and a half years of posting pretty consistently to the blog I was getting tired.  And with the monthly newsletter requiring some more attention I just didn't have the energy for weekly blog posting.

So with that said, two pieces of news.  First, if you are not receiving our monthly newsletter and would like to, please e-mail me at bkhopp (at) gmail dot com.  I will be happy to add you to the list.  We are always thankful for those who pray or those who just want to find out what is going on in our corner of Haiti.  Second, I am planning on getting back to blogging about life in Haiti once we return from our Canadian/US vacation.  So stay tuned.  I might even give a taste through pictures and text of the places we visit while back "home."

No comments:

Post a Comment