Brothers and sisters in Christ. After a wonderful few days in Tallahassee meeting brothers from the Presbytery of the South and worshipping at Calvary OPC in Tallahassee and the work in Pensacola, I am furiously preparing for my trip to Haiti which takes off Friday. Here is a brief outline of the trip so you can be praying for effectively. I will be trying to keep the blog updated as often as possible so you can be aware of prayer requesting and of what God is doing in this needy land.
I fly into Miami on Friday, April 27 and meet up with Douglas Clawson, Matt Baugh's mother and two brothers along with his son Andrew. We will fly into Port-au-Prince and make our way up the coast. We go to Lagonav where we will be visiting the churches and worshipping with the saints. On the second week Douglas and I will hold a training session for the leaders in the churches. We will make our way back to Port-au-Prince and try to take care of some important paperwork and make some contacts there. We fly back to the US on Tuesday, May 8. Thanks for praying. "The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." (James 5:16)
No comments:
Post a Comment