Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Kelp Forest

IMG_4773 The Hopp Family Players present The Kelp Forest, a story of an otter family and their life at sea.  The puppet extravaganza features:

Emma Grace Hopp - Mamma Sea Otter

Ethan Karl Hopp - Daddy Sea Otter

Elijah Frederick Hopp - Baby Sea Otter

Heather Hopp - Narrator

Sit back and enjoy the show.  You might even learn something! Click the video below to begin.


2 comments:

Andrew Moody said...

I showed my 2.5 year old daughter, Eliana your production. She laid their quietly watching the little otters, and at the end she said "That was a great story, do it again!"

Andrew Moody
Christ Covenant OPC - Amarillo, Texas

Randy & Karen said...

Didn't know I knew such talented actors and actresses! I think I'll have to get your autograph next time we are up at Kaliko!
kl <><

Post a Comment