Friday, February 25, 2011

Emma’s 8th Birthday

IMG_7660The 24th of February was Emma’s 8th birthday.  We celebrated it here at Kaliko with a special day made-to-order just for her.  Not only did Emma enjoy herself but her siblings had a good time too.  Below are Emma’s thoughts on her very special day.

IMG_7678“I was happy to have an extra chocolate cake.  It tasted cocoa-like and it was a little dry.  And I blew all the candles out in one blow.  I was happy to go swimming and to have tacos for lunch.  I was sooo hungry.

 

IMG_7666“I got a doll for my birthday.  It was handmade by a Haitian lady.  She is so pretty and I am thankful Mama let me get her.  Her name is Jasmine.  She was my first present.

 

IMG_7669“I got My Little Pet Shop with a bathtub.  It is so cute.  It came with a little seal and cat.  It had a shower built into the tub.  It also had shower cap for the animals.  And I also got a My Little Pet Shop game.  We played it and I won the first time!

 IMG_7685“I got a jewelry box that you put little stickers on.  Ethan helped me and we did it really fast.  It is so pretty.  I was happy to get it last.  It was hard to wait all night to get to put it together.  My brothers and I played pirates together and my jewelry box was the treasure chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment