Thursday, August 6, 2009

Team Haiti 2009.1: Quick update

The team arrived safely Monday and yesterday we traveled to the island to prepare for our 6 days of VBS. Even though the team traveled overnight from LA to NY and then on to Haiti, they were ready to go.
By God's grace, everything has gone well so far. The truck ride out to Gran Lagon took 1.5 hours with no stops for flat tires. As I write this Jana, one of the team members is teaching on Adam and Eve. There are 65 kids here at the church.
As you pray for the team, also remember to pray for the kids. Pray especially that they would give good attention to the teaching. Keep the team in your prayers and ask they would sleep well.
I have been having some hardware issues with my laptop thus through short update without pictures. If I can fix things I will pass along pics.
sent from my PDA

No comments:

Post a Comment